Great News - parking is completely free and plentiful at the Big Church Day Out!
As you get near the site, there will be event signs to direct you to the right car park. Please note that there is no access to the event via Mouse Lane in Steyning village.
Disabled Parking will also be signposted.
On Friday the car parks and ticket gates will open for campers at midday.
On Saturday and Sunday the car parks will open at 10am each day, and the ticket gates will open at 10.30am.
We're afraid there will be a bit of a queue...
Big Church Day Out is a big event in a rural location, so getting in and out of the site does mean there'll be some queuing. Please bear with our fantastic Traffic Management and Parking teams as they work to get everyone in and out as quickly and safely as possible.
We'd love your help to keep the queues down, here's what you can do:
- Arrive as early as possible
- Have your e-ticket ready for checking before you reach the ticket gate
- Travel in groups by coach (it's cheaper and more environmentally friendly)
- Share lifts (you could even use Liftshare.com)
- Stay over in the Big Church Campsite or Glamping Village and get even more out of your visit!
- Allow about 30 minutes to exit the site at the end of the day, but be aware that it could take longer