We love seeing all ages at Big Church Day Out especially babies and toddlers. There will be 2 baby changing and feeding areas around site, one in the avenue and one in the Field of Fun. These areas are completely free to use throughout the weekend so you can pop in to re-charge your broods batteries as many times as you need during the festival weekend!
Big Church Kids
The Field of Fun is home to our Big Church Kids Tent! We love to help families worship together, so if you’re coming with little ones be sure to make your way to this fantastic venue.
Children Food Options
We always strive to cater for all at the Big Church Day Out and we have lots of yummy food options for your little ones! More information coming soon!
You will need to make your way from the car park to the campsite on foot, so we recommend you take advantage of the Mr Trolley service. If you have little ones in your party you can even rent a trolley for the weekend to pull them around site! Bookings will be available soon!
Music can be particularly loud to children so we will be selling ear defenders in the BCDO merch shop. Stop by and pick up a pair of the headphones – another plus is they look extra cute!
Top tips to keep kiddies safe
- If you are attending the event with children, please ensure that you know where they are at all times.
- Remember that mobile signal on-site is unreliable so please don’t assume that your children can be reached (or reach you) by phone. However, please write your mobile phone number on your child’s wristband just in case.
- If you have small children please take a photo of them each day so that if you become separated you’ll be able to give an accurate description of what they’re wearing.
- Report any concerns to one of our team.
- Make sure your children know in the event of being separated to contact one of our team in a hivis jacket