Love being in a busy and lively environment? Like hanging out with exotic animals? Or would you be good at collecting money so that families can enjoy the different attractions on offer? The Field of Fun and Attractions Team is fantastic fun and could be perfect for you if you:
- Like working closely with a smaller team
- Would like to take care of the charities and organisations providing activities
- Are relaxed around lots of noise and crowds
- Are willing to 'muck in' with whatever needs doing to help the Field of Fun run as smoothly as it can
- Are good at collecting and counting money, and can organise queues for different attractions
This role will require some online training before the event, which you must take part in before the event itself.
What days do I need to work?
The Field of Fun and Attractions Team runs from approximately 10.30am - 7.30pm on both Saturday and Sunday. You will be given breaks throughout the day and will have evenings off to watch your favourite bands.
When do I need to arrive?
You'll need to be on-site no later than 10.00pm the night before your first shift. You will need to attend a briefing before you start your shift.
Timings of these will be roughly 9.00am or 8.30pm everyday.