Great News - parking is completely free and plentiful at the Big Church Day Out!
As you get near the site, there will be event signs to direct you to the right car park.
Disabled Parking will also be signposted.
Campers can arrive from Thursday. The campsite, car parks and ticket gate will open at midday.
On Friday and Saturday, the car parks will open at 10am each day, and gates at 10.30am – you can arrive any time from 10am onwards.
We're afraid there will be a bit of a queue...
Big Church Day Out is a big event in a rural location, so getting in and out of the site does mean there'll be some queuing. Please bear with our fantastic Traffic Management and Parking teams as they work to get everyone in and out as quickly and safely as possible.
We'd love your help to keep the queues down, here's what you can do:
- Arrive as early as possible
- Have your e-ticket ready for checking before you reach the ticket gate
- Travel in groups by coach (it's cheaper and more environmentally friendly)
- Share lifts (you could even use Liftshare.com)
- Stay over in the Big Church Campsite or Glamping Village and get even more out of your visit!
- Allow about 30 minutes to exit the site at the end of the day, but be aware that it could take longer